ELL Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my father's or mother's job...

+3
Alfonso L.
Luis L.
Mr. Fulmer
7 posters

Go down

This is my father's or mother's job... Empty This is my father's or mother's job...

Post  Mr. Fulmer Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:00 am

My mother was a teacher. She taught seventh grade Social Studies. She was also a housewife and full-time mother who worked very hard to raise three children. Tell about your father or mother's job and what he or she does to support your family. This will count for a grade, so do your best and make sure you write an essay that covers the subject sufficiently.

Mr. Fulmer

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Back to top Go down

This is my father's or mother's job... Empty Re: This is my father's or mother's job...

Post  Luis L. Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:12 am

my father use to be a i don't know the name but he made doors,
windows, all those things for houses and my mom use to be a
housewife but now they work at chiken plants.

Luis L.

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-10-22

Back to top Go down

This is my father's or mother's job... Empty Re: This is my father's or mother's job...

Post  Alfonso L. Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:22 am

These is my father and my mother.
my father work every days he is bricklawyer he coutry house of people the person said with one he work my mother dont work she is in the house she cook the food for my father and wait to my brother when come of the school.

Alfonso L.

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  Mariana S. Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:29 am

my mother is house wife and cook clin the hose and wash the clots she make the dinner for all my family too, them she wash the dishes and clean the table.

Mariana S.

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina G. Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:30 am

my name is Angelina G.
abuot my mother:
My mother was a cook. She is thirthree . She was also a housewife and full-time mother who worked very hard to raise five children. Tell about your father or mother's job and what he or she does to support your family. I so happy for my family .
because is good family. my fathe is worked in superior.

Angelina G.

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcos R. Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:30 am

From: MaRCoS Hi! My Mother Works at a chicken plant in Guntersville she has 10 years working there and she always works to support the house, my brother that is in Mexico and me, But also We've had a lot of support from my family too and i am so thankful with them because they always help me when i need it.

Marcos R.

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer A. Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:30 am

My stepfather work is construction he work every day. He work is to haer he go to work five clock he canbak seven or six to the hause. He has nine year workin ther he is good worked.My mother was a cook she love cook she cook every day. She love cook and clean my room, she room, she like do every about the cook clean. she is good mother because she love me and she cook for me i love my mother.

Jennifer A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum