ELL Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do if you were invisible?

+9
Marcelino F.
Yury G.
Isabel R.
Jennifer A.
Marcelino R.
Marcos R.
Angelina G.
Luis L.
Mr. Fulmer
13 posters

Go down

What would you do if you were invisible? Empty What would you do if you were invisible?

Post  Mr. Fulmer Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:47 am

Think about being invisible; nobody could see you. What are some things you would do if you were invisible?

Mr. Fulmer

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you were invisible? Empty Re: What would you do if you were invisible?

Post  Luis L. Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:05 am

if i were invisible i should be alone with no friends because they can't see me so
i should do something else like go around the world and visit all the beautiful
places without pay anything in all the world like Paris, Italy, and all that.
but if were in the school and i were invisible i should cheat in all the test, looking for the answers before the test starts. so that is what i should do if i were invisible

You can't
se
me

Luis L.

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-10-22

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you were invisible? Empty Re: What would you do if you were invisible?

Post  Angelina G. Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:14 am

My name is Angelina G.
Abuot Invisible: I will no longer stand by and do nothing.
I have been called deep within myself to react to this situation.
I and thousands of people who have seen "Invisible Children" will continue to raise our voices until we are heard. Me" event, but also the Invisible Children organization.
Bishop Chatard High School's Invisible Children club is trying to raise money to bring clean water to a school in Uganda.
only for about me.

Angelina G.

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcos R. Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:18 am

From: M@RCOS Hi!!! if i were invisible now i were doing some pranks and playing with the girls's things.
Making some destructions in the rooms falling things , kicking my friends and huging the girls maybe kissing the girl that i like but almost i think that could be amaizing and i were having a lot of fun. see you later PenFendefejosfos.

Marcos R.

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcelino R. Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:22 am

if i invisible i go to shoping in nobody see me. that what my invisible

Marcelino R.

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer A. Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:25 am

If I were invisible now. I were kissing my exboyfriend. and having some fun with all the friends.I were making some destruction in the classroom. I do bad thins in the room.Like go and hit the girls in the face.Because they never see me. I were scaring the teacher in the classroom, hall. I were sleeping in the classroom every day. O.K that's what i do if i were invisible.

Jennifer A.

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabel R. Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:27 am

My name is Isabel R.
abuot invisible:I well invisible is bad because
do nothing ,don,t can play with my frient ,
play myself,don,t talk with mom,make food,
nobody see me because i,m invisible,i don,t
like invisible

Isabel R.

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Yury G. Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:27 am

If I outside invisible for pawer go anywhere any too scare at them people in the nignt and too for robberya the people and not let out to people any not have sleep in the nignt and only be ready a whatever it may be
Yuri Gonzalez

Yury G.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcelino F. Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:29 am

or I am invisible can't do like you wanted because nobody can't see me I am invisible can't walk in the night or can't fight with another person bacause I am invisible
and can't playing soccer very good because I am invisible no body can't see me
when I have this ball or pass anthor team.

Marcelino F.

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Javier J. Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:31 am

If Im invisible I can go to the zoo and I not pay to watch the animals and next I go to the sales and get car free because the people not can see me and next go to the bank and get some money for the poor's. The last what I can doing I scare the all people.

Javier J.

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Juan C. Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:33 am

if i were inbicivle i trie to scarie all the people ehey would think i'm some gost, but realy i think is preferible don't be inbisible because

Juan C.

Back to top Go down

Post  Juan M. Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:24 pm

if i were invisible i should be alone with no friends because they can't see me so
but if were in the school and i were invisible i should cheat in all the test, looking for the answers before the test starts. so that is what i should do if i were invisible

IF I were invisible maybe im go tto the dance but dont pay because the people dont see to mi or Im go the zoo to watch to the animals or maybe Im go the watch a movie.

Juan M.

Back to top Go down

Post  Juan M. Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:27 pm

[quote="Juan M."]if i were invisible i should be alone with no friends because they can't see me so

IF I were invisible maybe im go tto the dance but dont pay because the people dont see to mi or Im go the zoo to watch to the animals or maybe Im go the watch a movie
or maybe dont do this work because Mr fulmer dont see mi.

JUAN MENCHU

Juan M.

Back to top Go down

Post  Juan F. Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:30 pm

If i were invisble i should be alone with be alone with no frinds bacause thery can't see me so i should do something else like go around the word and visity all the beautiful place eithout pay anytheingin the all work.

If Im the invisble I to the house my cary all she frinds and she two me ako and I to the school I go to cary someone in the house and stars the I get mask we mian

JUAN FRANCISCO

Juan F.

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum