ELL Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell about yourself, your family, hobbies, etc.

+8
Yury G.
Marcos R.
Nicolas M.
Juan C.
Alfonso L.
Marcelino R.
Marcelino F.
Mr. Fulmer
12 posters

Go down

Tell about yourself, your family, hobbies, etc. Empty Tell about yourself, your family, hobbies, etc.

Post  Mr. Fulmer Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:11 pm

Write 1 paragraph about yourself.

Mr. Fulmer

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Back to top Go down

Tell about yourself, your family, hobbies, etc. Empty Re: Tell about yourself, your family, hobbies, etc.

Post  Marcelino F. Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:31 pm

my name marcelino f.

Marcelino F.

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Tell about yourself, your family, hobbies, etc. Empty Re: Tell about yourself, your family, hobbies, etc.

Post  Marcelino R. Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:44 pm

My name is?
marcelino i'm from guatemala i was born in guatemala and then i came here in united state and i came to the school i like the united state in my country not so much i feel like i born here but i don't speak so much in english i speak so much in spanish so right, know i am in eight grade i speak little english ,maybe next year i work i don't know yet now

Marcelino R.

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfonso L. Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:50 pm

my favorite sport is a soccer because when i have time i go to play soccer and my song favorite is of the Ninel the song is bombon asesino. Iam of mexico Oaxaca one place of Mexico my family is of Mexico these every about of my live.

Alfonso L.

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  Juan C. Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:50 pm

hi!!!!!!!!!! my name is juan c. i like to lisen music i'm allways happy .
i'm from jalisco mexico there is a beautiful place

Juan C.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicolas M. Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:51 pm

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My is Nicolas Miguel i like to play basketball

Nicolas M.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcos R. Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:52 pm

Hi! My name is Marcos And I'am From Mexico I have 17 years old and what i like is to play soccer with my friends and sometimes go to swim, now i live here in alabama with my mom and i go to school to albertville highschool my hobbies are listen to music everyday, call my friends,and play on the computer.
I'am a shorter person with dark brown eyes,black hair,brown skin and skinny body
I have just one brother he's in mexico he still studying at school and hes not like me he's more tall than me,also a have a lot of family there.

Marcos R.

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  Yury G. Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:55 pm

Name is yuri from Gatemala. I have three breother, what your manes is willian and gelver and henry and to like the school and i like see t.v and listen musi my pasatienpo favirite is read book and too sing and play in the computer and like go a the church the thursday.

Yury G.

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabel R. Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:55 pm

My Name is Isabel R. Me and my family isfrom Guatemala me i don,t have father because my father is died In this school i like stady,My favoryte color is pink and yellow and i,m happy because live in the united states

Isabel R.

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Mariana S. Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:55 pm

hey my name is mariana I'm from mexico and I like flowers and listen music and after
the school is go in park play soccer in something go how my

Mariana S.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloria P. Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:55 pm

hi my name is gloria i'm from mexico city i'like to read and i like listen music in my free time i like to work i'm work in boaz sonic i have 16 years my birtday is september 12 my best's friends is mariana and jenni

Gloria P.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer A. Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:31 am

My name is Jennifer Ayala. I am from El salvador I have 15 years old. I like go to the church my religion is christian.Because I love Jesus he love me. I live here in alabama. And I go to school i am in 9 grade.My favorite hobbies are call my best friend Saul and listen music everyday.I like listen Marcos witt and Alex campos. My nickname is shorty I have brown eyes and brown hair.
I love Jesus is very important love Jesus because he gave his life for us.

Jennifer A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer A. Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:17 am

My name is Jennifer Ayala. I am from El salvador I have 15 years old. I like go to the church my religion is christian.Because I love Jesus he love me. I live here in alabama. And I go to school i am in 9 grade.My favorite hobbies are call my best friend Saul and listen music everyday.I like listen Marcos witt and Alex campos. My nickname is shorty I have brown eyes and brown hair.
I love Jesus is very important love Jesus because he gave his life for us.that is my life i dont do nating cool

Jennifer A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum