ELL Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you like to do on the weekend?

+9
Javier J.
Juan M.
Marcos R.
Mariana S.
Gloria P.
Christian
Luis L.
Alfonso L.
Mr. Fulmer
13 posters

Go down

What do you like to do on the weekend? Empty What do you like to do on the weekend?

Post  Mr. Fulmer Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:57 pm

On the weekend, I like to go to the movies, visit friends, cook on the grill, watch football, and just relax. Sometimes, we take a trip on the weekend. What do you like to do on the weekend?

Mr. Fulmer

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Back to top Go down

What do you like to do on the weekend? Empty Alfoonso l.

Post  Alfonso L. Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:07 am

In the weekend when no have class i go to work to mexican restaurant every days start to the 11:00 pm and i finish to the 9:00 am and come back to my house to slep
saturday i start to work 5:00 clock and in the morning i can play socce some hours.
sunday i go to work every day and come back to my huose to the 9:00 pmand finish the weekend.

Alfonso L.

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

What do you like to do on the weekend? Empty Re: What do you like to do on the weekend?

Post  Luis L. Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:10 am

in the weekends I like to go to swim somewhere or play soccer, i like
to listen music too and go to eat to a restaurant with my family and whatch television, I watch soccer games all the weekends and that is what I do.

Luis L.

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-10-22

Back to top Go down

What do you like to do on the weekend? Empty Re: What do you like to do on the weekend?

Post  Christian Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:10 am

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii everybody is there, well i think so
in the weekends i like to listen music like paquita la del barrio, i like to play pool in the weekends to win some money, i like to play soccer in boaz with the babosos guatemalas they are under 24 to 35 years old i like to play with them to take more experience.

Christian

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloria P. Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:15 am

i like to go to the muvies, i like visit my friends, i like cook on the grill, i like work in sonic, i like play in the garden with my sister and my friends. i like listend the music my favorite song is buy you a drank artist tpain i like call everiday with my friends, i like watch the tv, i like talk with my sister, i like to go to the shoping, i like watch the animals on the tv, i like visit the zoo. ilike go to the park because i'm play with my family, ilike to read i like drive every time. i like cook with my mother and my sister because i learn cook mexican food.

Gloria P.

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Mariana S. Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:16 am

I like go to the muvie and the something visit my sister in house of my uncle and play soccer how my cousin and go the phopping with my family and in i like listen the music is my favorite in the after all day and go in the park walk with my sister and cook and look I like watch the animal on the tv I like visit the zoo on something go on texas visit to my sister and my frieds the talk and with my sister what this on mexico and I like the flowers for the my house

Mariana S.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcos R. Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:26 am

Hi! how are you today!
On the weekend i like to go to shopping, visit my family,make some pic-nic with my aunt and my cousins,also go to church and after that go to the restaurant with my mom and my friends yitzely and his mom this weekend i think i'll go to the park or go to the lake if don't maybe i'll go to Georgia to visit my uncles.
I'll see you soon! Bye
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Marcos R.

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis L. Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:26 am

I like go to church because I love jesus. I like go to visit my friends. I like see the televison. I like go see my boy friend . I go to church we hin. I like go to parks we my mother. I like go to watch football. I like go to picnic basket. I like go to fishing and i use the waders. Ilike go to see boxing. I like go to restaurant. I like go to we take a tip on the weekend. I like go to see the star in las nigth.And the moon because is beautiful. I like go to see Horse Racing. I like go to see the supermarket. I like go to buy clothes.

Luis L.

Back to top Go down

Post  Juan M. Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:26 am

On the weekend I like play basketboll and soccer every morning of monday to friday Im go in the high school after school Im goin play with my friends .

sometimes Im goin with my girl friend Im take somthing or wenesday after school Im
goin with my family in the church friday to goin the church saturday in the morning
sometimes in goin in Birmingan in the night Im goin dance with my girl friend Sunday
Im goin wach a movie with my brothers.

Juan M.

Back to top Go down

Post  Javier J. Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:33 am

On the weekend, I like to go to the park and play soccer, some times I like play basketball well I like go to high school.After school I like go to the lake to swim.

Javier J.

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabel R. Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:40 am

My name is Isabel R. on the weeked I like to go to park with my friend on the weeked I like come on the school
on the weeked I like study test with my friends, I like to go to watch movies with my sister and my brother , sometime visit my cousin in the house and to go to play soccer with my brother In listen the music.

Isabel R.

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis L. Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:45 am

I like to be lazy

Luis L.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicolas M. Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:01 am

on the weekend i like to play soccer or basketball and sometime well go the mall and go to the park walk my dog.

Nicolas M.

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina G. Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:25 am

My name is Angelina:I like to go to the movies, visit uncle, I am cook on the grill, watch
television and just relax. Sometimes, we take a trip on the weekend. I play basketball I like go to shopping. comme to go school.
I like to visit my grandmum's house very muchThere it feel like my home because I stayed there and she looked after me when I was youn.

Angelina G.

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcos R. Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:25 am

HOLA!!!
hi! on the weekends i like to go to the lake and fishing with my family and friends sometimes i go to Canton to see my cousin Yocelyn that now she's studying at school i love her.

Marcos R.

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer A. Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:10 am

My name is Jennifer ayala on the weekends I like go to the church.And call my best special friends Saul,marcos.I like to talk with my love Jesus I talk everyday when he take care of me.I read the Bible in my hause everyday I like read to much. I read about Jesus I have books talks about religions that what i do in the weekeds.

Jennifer A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum